CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
Last Updated July 10, 2018
LESLIE STORE proudly stands behind our handcrafting fine stationery made in the US. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we want you to be pleased with your stationery order. If you have any problems with your order, please contact us.
In the event of an error on our end, we will fix it as soon as possible. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will work with you on a solution.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on some items.
- Please contact us within: 3 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 7 business days of delivery
- *Custom printed stationery is not returnable*
Custom or personalized orders cannot be returned or exchanged because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- Custom printed stationery includes wedding invitations, social invitations, enclosures, envelopes, liners, programs, menus, thank you cards, correspondence cards, place cards, bookmarks, and save the dates.
- Before submitting your *final approval* please proofread your online preview of personalized stationery thoroughly for spelling and grammar. Please be sure that all desired options are there (including, but not limited to ink color, liner color, design, and typestyles).
When customer approved order with errors?
- We cannot accept returns or process refunds due to errors on approved proofs, regardless of where the error originated. While we do our best to call attention to any errors we may see during the proofing process, final proofing is the responsibility of the client. Once approved, your order will print exactly as shown in the final proofs.
- If you find an error on your order, please contact us. We offer a discounted reprint with a complimentary rush service for customer with approved errors.
- *In the event that the printed order does not match your approved proof, please contact us immediately and we will reprint the affected pieces free of charge. We will ship the order free of charge*.
I want to cancel my order after receiving proofs or after emailing approval to print?
- For orders that require proofs, there is a cancellation fee of 25% or $100, whichever is greater, if you cancel your order after your proofs have been emailed. The time we spent designing your custom proofs cannot be refunded.
- In the event that you are unhappy with your proofs, just let us know! Our designers are committed to work with you until you are satisfied.
- Should you need to cancel or make a change after print approval, please contact us as soon as possible. Depending on whether your order has gone into production, we may be able to cancel it and process your refund less the design costs.
- If the order is in the process of printing, we may be able to stop it and recover some of the costs for a refund, but in the event that the order has completed the printing stage, we will not be able to cancel, refund, or accept a return on the order.
Printed Color versus Screen Color
We are unable to accept returns because your printed stationery does not match the colors you see on your screen. Please note that all monitors and screens display color differently and may not accurately represent how your order will print. If you are concerned about color, we highly recommend ordering a sample set.
Table Numbers, Greeting Cards, Boxed Stationery & Stock Signs
Please contact us about the return. Please include the original packing slip or copy of your emailed receipt.
All returnable items must be in their original packaging, in resalable condition. You can return you unused item within 7 business days of your purchase. Upon receipt of the product at the studio, we will notify you via email and issue a refund on your card for the value of the product less the shipping charge on the original order. The refund will be to the same credit card used to place the order.
Please note that credits may take up to 10–14 days to appear on your statement.
8878 SE Bridge Road
Hobe Sound, Florida 33455
We cannot accept returns on samples. Samples are a way to see our work in person. If your sample was damaged in transit, or you received the wrong sample, please contact us and we will send a replacement.
Exceptions to Return Policy
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- Clearance, sale and special offer items cannot be returned for a refund as these sales are final.
- The credit card used to place the order will be the same credit card to which we apply adjustments.
- Shipping charges for the original order are not refunded.